24 years of professional research and development, production of chemical silicone products
anti foaming chemical agent
Mineral oil based defoamers SH-Y106 anti foaming chemical agent water-based paint and ink
Mineral oil based defoamers SH-Y106 anti foaming chemical agent Water-Based Paint and Ink
1. Main CharacteristicIt consists of mineral oil, fatty acid metal soap and dispersant;
It has little effect on the coating film and with high efficiency;
Particularly suitable for aqueous ink systems;
2. Technical Index
|Appearance||Light yellow to yellow oily liquid||By Eye|
|PH value||5.0-8.0||Precise PH test paper|
|Viscosity（25℃）||50-1000mPa.s||GB/T5561-1994 NDJ-79 mechanical viscometer|
|Dispersity||Suspended and dispersed in water||1% aqueous solution|
|Note: The above data is for reference only and is not intended as a technical indicator|
3. ApplicationWater-Based Paint and Ink
Water-based architectural coatings for high, medium and low PVC;
Other polymer systems that cannot use silicone;
4. How to useSH-Y106 defoamer is composed of a variety of substances, which may be stratified or precipitated during storage, which is normal. It is recommended that the user stir slightly before use, without affecting the use effect.
SH-Y106 defoamer can not be diluted with water, but can be added directly to the foaming system. If diluted with water, stratification may occur, which will reduce the effect of defoaming and will eventually lead to an increase in the cost of use.
Because this product has strong antifoaming properties, it can be added to the product as a foam suppressing component. The recommended addition amount is 0.1~0.5% of the total formula amount. It can also be added in stages. Add 40% of the mass in the grinding stage, and add the remaining 60% in the paint adjustment stage (before adding the emulsion). The optimum amount is determined by the user through field trials.
5. Package & StorageThis product is packed in 25kg/50kg/200kg PE drums, or customized according to customer requirements. Please store at 5-35 °C to avoid direct heating;
At the temperature of 10~30 °C, under the condition of unopened packaging, the shelf life is 6 months from the date of production;
6. Product safety instructionsThis information is based on the knowledge and experience of our company. The application or usage suggestions we provide are for your reference only. If you cannot confirm the safety of use, please contact us directly. Since the conditions and methods of using our products are different, it is recommended that customers conduct small trials before use to ensure safe and effective use of the products. For product standards, please contact the company, but typical product data should not be considered as a product standard. The company can provide chemical safety data sheets upon request.
Model: SH-Y106 anti foaming chemical agent
Certification: SGS SKS BRC
Supply Capacity: 50000 Tons each month
Package: Be packed in clean, dry iron drums and sealed