24 years of professional research and development, production of chemical silicone products

Mail
info@zxysilicone.com

Call Us
+86 27 8877 2208

Mineral oil based defoamers

Mineral oil based defoamers

Mineral oil based defoamers SH-T10 Series for PVC water-based Coatings


Because this product has strong antifoaming properties, it can be added to the product as a foam suppressing component. The recommended addition amount is 0.1~0.5% of the total formula amount. Mineral oil based defoamers can also be added in stages. Add 40% of the mass in the grinding stage, and add the remaining 60% in the paint adjustment stage (before adding the emulsion). The optimum amount is determined by the user through field trials.

SH-T10 Series mineral oil based defoamers for PVC water-based Coatings

1. Main Characteristic

It consists of mineral oil, fatty acid metal soap and dispersant;
It has little effect on the coating film and with high efficiency;
It is especially suitable for medium-viscosity, water-based latex paint systems with PVC in the range of 10~60%;

2. Technical Index

Item Index Test Method
Appearance Light yellow to yellow oily liquid By Eye
PH value 5.0-7.0 Precise PH test paper
Viscosity(25℃) SH-T10A 、SH-T10B 80-500mPa.s GB/T5561-1994 NDJ-79 mechanical viscometer
SH-T10C 20-600mPa.s
Dispersity Suspended and dispersed in water 1% aqueous solution
Specific Gravity(g/ml) 0.8-1.0 GB/T611-2006
Note: The above data is for reference only and is not intended as a technical indicator

3. Application

SH-T10A:Mineral Oil Silicone Defoamer for Water-Based Varnish
SH-T10B:Vegetable Oil No Heavy Metal Defoamer for Water-Based Paint and Ink or Adhesive
SH-T10C:Mineral Oil Silicone Defoamer for Latex Paint

4. How to use

SH-T10A mineral oil based defoamers is composed of a variety of substances, which may be stratified or precipitated during storage, which is normal. It is recommended that the user stir slightly before use, without affecting the use effect.

SH-T10A mineral oil based defoamers can not be diluted with water, but can be added directly to the foaming system. If diluted with water, stratification may occur, which will reduce the effect of defoaming and will eventually lead to an increase in the cost of use.

Because this product has strong antifoaming properties, it can be added to the product as a foam suppressing component. The recommended addition amount is 0.1~0.5% of the total formula amount. It can also be added in stages. Add 40% of the mass in the grinding stage, and add the remaining 60% in the paint adjustment stage (before adding the emulsion). The optimum amount is determined by the user through field trials.

5. Package & Storage

This product is packed in 25kg/50kg/200kg PE drums, or customized according to customer requirements. Please store at 5-35 °C to avoid direct heating;
At the temperature of 10~30 °C, under the condition of unopened packaging, the shelf life is 6 months from the date of production;

6. Product safety instructions

This information is based on the knowledge and experience of our company. The application or usage suggestions we provide are for your reference only. If you cannot confirm the safety of use, please contact us directly. Since the conditions and methods of using our products are different, it is recommended that customers conduct small trials before use to ensure safe and effective use of the products. For product standards, please contact the company, but typical product data should not be considered as a product standard. The company can provide chemical safety data sheets upon request.
  • Model: SH-T10 Mineral oil based defoamers

  • Certification: SGS SKS BRC

  • Supply Capacity: 50000 Tons each month

  • Package: Be packed in clean, dry iron drums and sealed