24 years of professional research and development, production of chemical silicone products
Mineral oil based defoamers
Mineral oil based defoamers SH-T10 Series for PVC water-based Coatings
SH-T10 Series mineral oil based defoamers for PVC water-based Coatings
1. Main CharacteristicIt consists of mineral oil, fatty acid metal soap and dispersant;
It has little effect on the coating film and with high efficiency;
It is especially suitable for medium-viscosity, water-based latex paint systems with PVC in the range of 10~60%;
2. Technical Index
|Appearance||Light yellow to yellow oily liquid||By Eye|
|PH value||5.0-7.0||Precise PH test paper|
|Viscosity（25℃）||SH-T10A 、SH-T10B||80-500mPa.s||GB/T5561-1994 NDJ-79 mechanical viscometer|
|Dispersity||Suspended and dispersed in water||1% aqueous solution|
|Note: The above data is for reference only and is not intended as a technical indicator|
3. ApplicationSH-T10A：Mineral Oil Silicone Defoamer for Water-Based Varnish
SH-T10B：Vegetable Oil No Heavy Metal Defoamer for Water-Based Paint and Ink or Adhesive
SH-T10C：Mineral Oil Silicone Defoamer for Latex Paint
4. How to useSH-T10A mineral oil based defoamers is composed of a variety of substances, which may be stratified or precipitated during storage, which is normal. It is recommended that the user stir slightly before use, without affecting the use effect.
SH-T10A mineral oil based defoamers can not be diluted with water, but can be added directly to the foaming system. If diluted with water, stratification may occur, which will reduce the effect of defoaming and will eventually lead to an increase in the cost of use.
Because this product has strong antifoaming properties, it can be added to the product as a foam suppressing component. The recommended addition amount is 0.1~0.5% of the total formula amount. It can also be added in stages. Add 40% of the mass in the grinding stage, and add the remaining 60% in the paint adjustment stage (before adding the emulsion). The optimum amount is determined by the user through field trials.
5. Package & StorageThis product is packed in 25kg/50kg/200kg PE drums, or customized according to customer requirements. Please store at 5-35 °C to avoid direct heating;
At the temperature of 10~30 °C, under the condition of unopened packaging, the shelf life is 6 months from the date of production;
6. Product safety instructionsThis information is based on the knowledge and experience of our company. The application or usage suggestions we provide are for your reference only. If you cannot confirm the safety of use, please contact us directly. Since the conditions and methods of using our products are different, it is recommended that customers conduct small trials before use to ensure safe and effective use of the products. For product standards, please contact the company, but typical product data should not be considered as a product standard. The company can provide chemical safety data sheets upon request.
Model: SH-T10 Mineral oil based defoamers
Certification: SGS SKS BRC
Supply Capacity: 50000 Tons each month
Package: Be packed in clean, dry iron drums and sealed