Detailed thermal silica gel
1. What is thermal silica gel sheet
Thermally conductive silicone sheet is a kind of thermally conductive medium material synthesized by special process with silica gel as the base material and various auxiliary materials such as metal oxides. Thermally conductive silicone rubber is a polymer composite material that uses silicone resin as the bonding material and is filled with thermally conductive powder to achieve the purpose of heat conduction.
2. Commonly used thermally conductive silicone sheet base material and filler
Silicone resin (basic material)
1. Insulating and thermally conductive filler: aluminum oxide, magnesium oxide, boron nitride, aluminum nitride, beryllium oxide, quartz and other organic silicon plasticizers
2. Flame retardant: magnesium hydroxide, aluminum hydroxide
3. Inorganic coloring agent (color distinction)
4. Crosslinking agent (adhesive performance requirements)
5. Catalyst (Requirements for process shaping)
Note: The thermally conductive silicone sheet plays a role in heat conduction, forming a good heat conduction path between the heating element and the heat sink,
Together with the heat sink, structural fixings (fan), etc., form a heat dissipation module.
Fillers include the following metals and inorganic fillers:
1. Metal powder filler: copper powder, aluminum powder, iron powder, tin powder, nickel powder, etc.;
2. Metal oxides: aluminum oxide, bismuth oxide, beryllium oxide, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide;
3. Metal nitride: aluminum nitride, boron nitride, silicon nitride;
4. Inorganic non-metal: graphite, silicon carbide, carbon fiber, carbon nanotube, graphene, beryllium carbide, etc.