Overview of the types, functions, advantages, and development directions of water treatment chemicals
Water treatment chemicals
At present, China's water resources are seriously lacking, and pollution problems are also serious. Judging from the current situation and future development, it is very difficult to achieve per capita occupancy of 1,000m3 in the three river basins of northern Huang, Huai, and Haihe in China. Even if it reaches 500m3, it requires a large investment. Therefore, water conservation and sewage treatment activities Is of great significance. Focusing on the development of water treatment chemicals has an extremely important role in saving water and treating sewage.
Water treatment chemicals
Water Treatment Chemicals
Remove suspended solids and toxic substances in water
At present, the concept of "water treatment industry" has been formed abroad. At present, the world's water treatment industry market sales are about 30 billion US dollars, and equipment manufacturing and system construction account for about 73% of the industry.
(1) Corrosion inhibitor has a better effect on slowing the corrosion of water on metal materials or equipment, and is suitable for the corrosion protection of water pipelines and cold water equipment;
(2) Scale inhibitors can inhibit scale and salt-forming chemicals such as calcium and magnesium in water, and are widely used in oilfield water, boiler water, and industrial cooling water systems;
(3) Fungicide, also known as bactericidal algicide, is a chemical used to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and algae in the water and prevent the formation of microbial slime. It also has the functions of sterilization, peeling and corrosion inhibition, and has a high development prospect. , Has been applied to oil field water, industrial cooling water, etc .;
(4) Flocculant is used to reduce turbidity or suspended matter in water, and accelerate the sedimentation speed of impurities and sludge in water. It is used in urban sewage treatment and paper industry, and is also widely used in oil field operations.
(5) High-efficiency pre-filming agent can form a protective film in advance on the metal surface, effectively prevent electrochemical corrosion and under-scale corrosion, and prolong the service life of the equipment.
Sewage treatment chemicals industry
The industrial wastewater treatment sub-industry has accelerated its development, the benefits of membrane water treatment projects have been upgraded and the recycled water market has exploded. The total investment demand for industrial wastewater pollution treatment during the 12th Five-Year Plan period is about 125 billion yuan. In terms of individual stocks, it is recommended to pay attention to the leading industrial wastewater engineering, Wanbangda, which has a leading advantage in the coal chemical, petrochemical, and power fields, and Baan Water, which has in-depth industrial wastewater treatment capabilities and focuses on the power and petrochemical segments. The upgrading of existing wastewater production capacity and the growth of recycled water will directly promote the use of membrane technology. It is expected that the growth rate will reach more than 40% in the 12th Five-Year Plan period. Individual stocks will pay attention to the coverage of the entire industrial chain. Membrane technology, and actively develop the Tianjin membrane technology in the field of engineering.
At present, the overall development of China's circulating water treatment pharmaceutical industry during the 12th Five-Year Plan period is very promising. Both the government and ordinary people have begun to attach importance to water resources and environmental protection, and public welfare undertakings are also ongoing. Now, the water supply standards are being gradually improved, which has provided ample room for development for the water industry. 
1. The main advantage is that it can handle all kinds of difficult to treat, especially toxic sewage.
2. A little floating matter can be removed.
3. The sediment contains low water content, fast flocculation and sedimentation, good dehydration, high compactness, and is easy to be treated by pressure filtration.
4. Sewage treatment facilities and processes are simple and easy to operate, which greatly reduces the one-time investment in project construction, and the operating costs are not high.
5. The sludge produced by sewage treatment can be used as an additive for agricultural fertilizers, because the mineral raw materials are originally heavy fertilizer additives. Thus completely eliminating secondary pollution.
Direction of development
With the continuous improvement of user requirements, the research and development of water treatment chemicals has moved to higher levels and more fields. Development direction of new water treatment chemicals:
1. The specificity of water treatment chemicals should be improved, so that users can choose according to the industry classification to avoid poor use results caused by wrong selection.
2. Develop multifunctional water treatment chemicals to expand the scope of use of chemicals.
3. The development of green water treatment chemicals is an inevitable trend in the future. With the continuous improvement of people's awareness of environmental protection, green, environmental protection and energy saving have become one of the standards chosen by users. Therefore, in order to occupy a dominant position in the market, Must reduce the pollution caused by the use of pharmaceuticals, and finally reach the goal of zero pollution