What is special about silicone potting glue compared with ordinary potting glue?
The special features of silicone potting glue:
1. Organosilicon potting glue has stronger bonding performance than ordinary potting glue, especially when used in electrical PCB circuit boards or electronic components, the bonding strength is more obvious. Moreover, it has good elasticity after curing, which can meet the needs of electric appliances for shock and bump resistance.
2. The silicone potting glue has a small shrinkage during the curing process, which is not comparable to ordinary potting glue. At the same time, it has good waterproof, moisture-proof and anti-aging properties after curing.
3. The silicone potting adhesive can be cured at room temperature or heated to meet the user's requirements for construction time. In the room temperature curing process, the effect of self-defoaming is better and the operation is more convenient.
4. After curing, the silicone potting glue has good temperature resistance. Even in the change of seasons, it can maintain good bonding strength and good insulation properties to ensure the safety of electrical appliances.
5. The silicone potting adhesive has good fluidity during construction and can be poured into the crevices, which can satisfy the full potting of electrical appliances, and the potting effect is ideal.
The shortcoming of silicone potting glue is the poor mechanical strength after curing, so that after the electrical appliance fails, it can be easily broken for maintenance. The advantages outweigh the disadvantages. And the mechanical strength will not reduce the performance and use safety.
There are many types of silicone encapsulants, including black and transparent colors. No matter which color you choose, you must buy products of excellent quality and use them with more peace of mind. For example, COSMO focuses on the research of silicone and provides customization The organic silica gel application solution has a wide range of uses and can be used in new energy, military, medical, aviation, shipping, electronics, automobiles, instruments, power supplies, high-speed rail and other industries.